Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Married Life... year 2

So, last year I wrote about what I learned my 1st year of marriage. well, another year has come and gone, and I truly believe that you just KEEP learning more every year. I've learned more about my hubby, about myself, and about life in general. We've had more ups and downs this year, as you can see below in my previous post. we've moved a couple times since this time last year. Moises has gone from 3rd shift, to 2nd, which is aweful. I honestly don't see him at all Monday-Friday... Saturday is the 1st day of the week I see him. Yeah, it sucks. but we'll survive! I've learned that he just might never learn how to get his clothes into the hamper :) I have 4 nephews instead of 3... my sis Sarah had another boy last september. he's so cute! all my nephews are getting so big... so I've concluded that I love the married life. I love Moises more and more, and I love being his wife. he's just so darn cute... :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is true, you do just keep learning and growing! I remember when John and I first got married he didn't know how to do laundry well, as in he threw everything into the wash together and didn't pay attention to washing instructions or temperatures etc. Now, after 6 years + of learning he is very good at laundry. I've learned a lot myself. It's crazy to look back and see how much we've grown together. I am so glad you and Moises are doing so good, you two are such a cute couple and it makes me happy just to see you guys together. Congrats on another year!