Monday, November 17, 2008

busy busy busy

it always seems like everything happens at once! I feel like I've been going non-stop for the past 2 months! jenny and I went to our good friend Andrew's wedding in Colorado in September and then so much has happened since then. in October, Moises and I went thru the loss of a 2nd miscarriage... not very many people know that, so that may surprise you if you're reading this. I'm sorry we may not have told you, but we hadn't told anyone that we were pregnant, so why spread the bad news if the good news was never known?? and then just last week some other good friends of ours, Alex and Lori Schwindt, moved from Rockford to Kansas City :( We miss them very much! They were a very important part of our life and the ministry of our church... we love you guys! and now we're busy helping to transition the church thru the interim period while it looks for a new worship arts pastor... so much going on! so there ya go...
peace...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say I am sorry Heather. you are an amazing person and I will pray for you (((hug)))

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I totally understand not telling people, it's give and take with that kind of stuff. If you guys decide to try again I there is a great book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". BTW I LOVED hearing you lead worship on Sunday. Alex is awesome, but hearing you brings me back to Shock and all those great times and I really get into worshipping when I hear your voice. You guys keep up the good work through this transition time :)